Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pre-Ballet Class

Yeah, my little girl wanted to be a ballerina. Off to target we went and she picked out this dress. Practices are on Thur evenings and they are rehearsing for their Christmas Recital. Oh, I can't wait. The little girls are going to be snowflakes with the full tutu and all.......
She loves the skirt part the best and plays with it even during class.
She LOVES her teacher who is a princess in her eyes. She just stares at her and copies her every move and I mean every. So if the teachers uses her hands to fix Klara's feet, then Klara does the same thing. She even copies her princess down the the fingers (best she can).
Part of the rountine they are learing. Really, mom didn't cry (but I got realllllly close). She did a great job and followed insturctions to the "T" We have worked on the parts she learned and we'll see how good she did at her practice tonight. I want to add, Kaleb did really well too. We talked about whos turn it is now since he's done soccer and t-ball. So he took his hand held game system with games and headphones and sat there the whole time. Afterwards, I took them to McD's for a special treat. I hope they understood that we won't do this every time....I really hope.

No comments: