Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paper and Yes, More Pumpkins

This is our pic from our local newspaper...notice the little ones in front as our kids. I'm in there too but harder to pick out. Look 3-4 people to Klara's left...I'm there with the light colored shirt and dark shorts. Last night it got to 22 degrees....Brrr anyone??? This is the result of the pumpkins. They look more like wilted spinach leaves. It's supposed to be warmer tonight....27.
This is the most color I have and it's on the largest one. Hummm, what to do now??? Back to the internet for Pumpkin Growing 301 and everything I read says to move them to a warmer place. So, I guess I know what I'll be doing in 30 minutes.
More green pumpkins. But cut them up and put a candle in them and no one will know the difference.....except you.

No comments: