
Kaleb so badly wanted the fake spider webs last year (and I didn't), so we made sure we did this year. He had such a great time helping me with the fake spiders too. We made the ghosts this year out of our trash bags. Much more rain/snow friendly.

Kaleb made our Thankful Tree this year. This is something I've wanted to do but felt the kids were too young in the past. So this year it's up.

When looking at the next pic, please remember I'm not an artist and I admit this. I figured it was get covered up and enhanced by the leaves we will add to it. (good thing the tree doesn't have feelings...it really looks awful)

Next project. A little friend came over so it was time to have craft time to keep them all busy and out of trouble. So we made Jack-o-Lanterns. Pretty easy and mom can't mess it up.... well not too bad anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment