Friday, May 15, 2009

More Random Pics

My lilac bloomed!! It was so pretty and smelled great!! Now it's time to prune it down. Then next year I should get more.
Klara had a play date with her friend down the road. Instead of taking our normal walk, we had a craft day. The girls made necklaces and bracelets.

Then it was time for outside play time. (Please excuse the way our grass looks. I just started to water it and water is very costly out here.)
Our day was complete with a picnic lunch.
While waiting for the bus, we saw these orange oriental poppies in bloom. I have never seen a flower this brilliant before nor have the bloomed here before. They reminded me of the little orange survey flags, but nope, they were these flowers.
The "pods" are the blooms inside....see how "hairy" they are. Who knew that inside were those beautiful flowers.
This was the other night. Kaleb was beat!! He feel asleep on the "green chair" like this...snoring too!!And finally, this was this morning before school. Everyone was smiles and helpful so I took advantage of the moment.
Clif installed a screen door for us on the back kitchen door. We still need to fix the bottom of it where there is a gap. But this should let the awesome air flow thru better now. Thanks babe!!

1 comment:

Livsmom said...

I LOVE the pic of Kaleb on the chair!!!Soooo cute!