Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Part 2

The parade ended up better than hoped. The clouds moved out and we were all stripping coats. The mountain men came by. This is Kaleb's t-ball team.....way over there. Please keep in mind that I had the video going and trying to take pics at the same time. So this is the best front shot.
And there they go. Kaleb is #3.
The old time band. Klara didn't like the drums, they were too loud for her.
The old time firetruck made it's showing.
And all the other fire trucks showed up. Good thing no one needed there help, I think they were all at the parade. Sirens and lights.....boy it was loud.
Then we headed out of town to some friends house and had a BON FIRE with their old xmas tree. I think it was "seasoned" enough.
They have his motorized car out there that my kids just adore!!
Of course, the night ended with smores. Mmm.....thanks C!!

No comments: