Friday, May 1, 2009

Lemonade

When life (or parents) give you lemons (or fresh squeezed lemon juice)...then make lemonade.

Maybe I'm behind the times, but I looked on line on how to make lemonade since I had a ton of frozen lemon juice. I knew the basic idea, but how much exactly of what?? (type A personality coming out). I found a recipe that sounded good and thought I would try it.....and boy oh boy....yummy! So I thought I would pass it along to you.

Heat 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water on the stove until the sugar is dissolved (simple syrup)
...took me about 3 minutes.
Then add to this 1 cup fresh lemon juice.
Put this into your container and add 3-4 cups of water to your desired taste. Put in the fridge 30-40 minutes to chill and enjoy! If it's too sweet, add more lemon juice.

No comments: