Monday, September 5, 2011
My First 5K!!
I finally ran my first 5K. This picture is before hand when I was nice a cool. Remember, this is a country town so on the left is Bob and he is what we call a "Williams Mountain Man". His group was the largest sponser of the race. On the right is the town mayor Mr Moore. Now here comes the whining...the race didn't even start until 10am so it was almost 30 degrees hotter than what I'm used to and I actually ate breakfast before which I never do. So I am disappointed with my run. But it's still at 11min miles which is not bad. Now I have new goals for next time...yeah, that's why I didn't place first, so I can have new goals. That's what I'll tell myself.
Clif got some closer pics of me running, but I didn't feel like showing everyone what a lump of jello I look like and my bright red face. So this is all ya get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment