Wednesday, July 14, 2010

M.R.E.

I was told I didn't put the best pic of the new car in here, so here's a better view of it I hope. The gentleman who sold us the car also gave the kids a MRE from the army. Wow were the kids excited to eat them.
I can not get over how much food is packed into one of these.
The kids thought it was neat eating out of the bags instead of plates. That didn't last long since this was dinner for 3 of us. I didn't want kid slobber all over my food.
The meal was complete with dessert and a hot drink. Our meal took us over an hour to eat because it was so much darn fun. There was even enough to have leftovers for lunch the next day. With all the sacrifices our military make, the least we can do is give them hearty meals. Thanks to Tony for sharing with us. It was great fun.....2 thumbs up!!

No comments: