
I was looking at some art books to buy Kaleb for school in a few weeks when we go to the convention. So I did some research on line and found Mark Kistler on youtube. He taught me how to draw these two items. Please keep in mind that I can't even draw a cool stick man so to do these just by following his instructions is fantastic for me. So above, the chain isn't perfect but I gave it the ol' heave hoe try. Below is my coooool shark. I HIGHLY recommend this guy if you want to draw. I have a long ways to go but these two drawings are leaps and bounds better than my dorky stick figures.

Yep, I did that!! Go me!!
These are the headlights from the new car. Clif stopped by a friends house who gave him the wax to shine up your lights. So he tried it and wow, what a difference. The one on the left is treated and the one on the right is what they looked like. Wow, the car looks much better now. The box is pictured above. It's turtle wax headlight restore. It's at Walmart for about $8 bucks.
They look brand new now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment