Monday, December 22, 2008

Heavenly Peace

Ahhh, sleep baby sleep.


And then there is crazy sleeper Kaleb....about to scoot off his bed.

We had a christmas party with the Janeways. The older kids got to decorate their own cookies. I think they ate more than they decorated, but they had a great time.


I just have to throw in this pic of our "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree". We hope some day to invest in a really pretty one. Like the ones you see in the magazines or tv. But I never think about it until the next year and then we need the tree "now". I waited this year on putting up the tree for multiple reasons.....I think the #1 reason is for embarrassment. It really is pretty scrawny. I also put it off due to 3 babies under the age of 1 and I just didn't want the added challenge. So this week I only have 1 baby a day...much better and so the tree went up. However, how sad is it that I'm ready to take it down already....after what, 2 days.

No comments: