Monday, June 30, 2008

Before and After

Before


and


After!
Yep, we did it....finally. Clif traded in his jeep for this little red thing. We bought a 2008 Chevy Aveo. It's a roller skate, but it does almost twice as much in gas mileage. We miss the jeep and enjoyed our last "who-rah" in Colorado, but now it's time to make better decisions. So since Clif has to commute a minimum of 70 miles for work (minus any honey-do's I have for him) we opted for better gas mileage. It's a sporty little thing...when the A/C is off and there is room for the kids in the back. 5 speed with everything electric (except the mirrors) and cruise control. Of course, Clif has already pulled out the factory radio and installed a new one.

2 comments:

Livsmom said...

I love it! Is it true red or a rusty color? My mom actually has an 06 Aveo. Hers is blue and sooooo cute. She just visited yesterday and I checked it out, very sassy!!! I've been driving a boat too long! Enjoy it and enjoy the savings on gas!! Great choice!

Bichael Mackey said...

talk about a tight squeeze. haha