Thursday, March 8, 2012

updated pics

These will not be in any order, but it's been so long since I've last posted that I'm happy to just get them on here.

Daisy had a birthday...she is now 2!! And she does enjoy being spoiled.

Grandpa and Grandma Backey came to our house to watch the kids for us so Clif and I could have our 11 year anniversary outing. Grandpa helped Kaleb start a fire.

Kaleb and Clif put the engine together that was a xmas gift. I'm not sure who ended up having more fun.

This is my mom and dad's 40th wedding anniversary celebration. Dad wanted to bake cookies with Klara.


We also took a trip to the Grand Canyon on free park day. There was a picnic in the trees, playing in the snow and sightseeing. Of course, there was the "Look mom, I'm falling over the edge" picture too.

And a normal picture too.

Being goofy in the woods near our picnic sight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them all! I love the non-goofy one of the kiddos together.