Monday, October 24, 2011

Update

Geez, it's been awhile since I last loaded pics here. Let's see, first off you see a pic of Christina and I. We went on a girls weekend and visited a winery and had lots of good food. A weekend away was just what was needed. Thanks to our guys who stayed home with the kids and held down the fort so we could escape. Here are the kids all dressed up. I was having a "dancing with the starts" marathon...so the kids had one of their own. So cute! I even brought out the video camera to record this event.

My parents came up for a visit and we took them to Bearizona for the day. There the kids went thru a hay maze, and did other fall activities. There was even a haunted bear cave...



Before leaving, we went to the raptor show. The birds are trained to fly from the front of the seating area to the back....and they just "skim" the top of your head. Now that is something to see and feel.

No comments: