Friday, August 26, 2011
Deer Farm
The kids have been earning "Backey Bucks" this week for good behavior when it comes to doing school. Kaleb does 2 sessions of school per day and Klara does 1. So Kaleb needs to earn a total of 8 bucks by Friday and Klara 4. Then they get to "redeem" their bucks for family fun day on Friday. This will be something we don't usually do. I have many ideas and earlier this summer, we won 4 tickets to the deer farm. Hence, today's trip. I think it's been about 6 years since we went last and Klara was just a baby in a stroller. It was fun taking the kids again and seeing thier new way of liking it.
Yes, they have goats too.
Kaleb was brave to feed the deer...they just all come up to you and some of them are as big as the kids. I would be nervous too.
"Reindeer"
Klara was a bit nervous with the deer all being taller than her and sticking their noses in her food cup. I picked her up and she finally warmed up to them. She fed them the deer food and eventually I was able to put her down and she could feed them herself. (Notice Kaleb in the background getting video of all of this)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment