Grandpa took all of us on a tractor ride and daddy showed the kids (and I) how to blow air across a blade of grass to make it whistle. What a great time we had....I think this was the best part of our whole vacation. Great fun and extra great company!Friday, October 22, 2010
Kuipers' Farm Day 2
On Monday we went to the farm again and this time we were able to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa and other extended family. Clif's Aunt and Uncle are the owners of the farm and very busy, so we didn't get to visit with them as much as we would have liked. However, we knew it was their busy time and so we figured they would be busy. But Clif's grandparents were off that day and spent time with us. We toured the farm with a few golf carts and the quad.
Grandpa took all of us on a tractor ride and daddy showed the kids (and I) how to blow air across a blade of grass to make it whistle. What a great time we had....I think this was the best part of our whole vacation. Great fun and extra great company!
Grandpa took all of us on a tractor ride and daddy showed the kids (and I) how to blow air across a blade of grass to make it whistle. What a great time we had....I think this was the best part of our whole vacation. Great fun and extra great company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment