Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Few Recent Pics

Look what Kaleb just did!!! Tooth #2 is gone! He got a little help from me. I really wanted that tooth out before we leave for vacation. Mainly so the "toothfairy" won't lose it. He's holding his blue tin where the tooth is and in the morning he found 6 quarters. No signs now of any future wiggly teeth. What I pulled from the garden in a day. Not a bad return. I currently have at least 5 butternut squash growing too!
Clif took this pic of the dogs. They sure are good friends.
The kids and I went to church for the clean up day. I was the only working female and they were the only kids. It was good for them to do and they worked pretty hard. We had a nice lunch and got to take home all the leftovers for helping out. I recorded this for their homeschool activities. We are super proud of them.
Artichoke lovers just like their mom!

No comments: