Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why Did The Lobster Cross The Road??

Ok, so I was out for a jog this morning and saw a leaf moving. Funny I think since it's summer and the leaves have not dropped yet. So upon getting closer, the leaf appears to be moving. Now really wanting to see what this is and I used this as a good excuse to take a break, I go to check it out. What did I find, a LOBSTER!!! Really?!?!?!?!? There he/she/it was in the road. I decided to finish my next lap with more enthusiasm to see if it was really there or not and he/she/it was now in the middle of the road. Really, a lobster. Of course, I didn't have a camera so I hustled home, jumped in the car and drove back there to get this pic. It wasn't until later when I was in the shower that I thought, duhhh, I should have put him/her/it in a bucket and ate it for dinner. Oh well. Who would have guessed! This is clearly an undeveloped housing area where he was discovered. By the time I got back to take the pic, he/she/it had finished crossing the street and made it to the other side.
So why did the lobster cross the road?? To provide entertainment for me, of course!

1 comment:

Granna's Gazette said...

Nekol I love your blog and all the updates on Daisy.
We ended up keeping Daisy's little sister. We named
her Sassy. I was going to send you pictures but I
lost your email address. If you send it to me, I will
send you pictures. Thanks, suzzymercer@gmail.com