
To help pass the time, we made a few crafts this year. For school we took a break from our normal books and did a Thanksgiving Unit. We (well maybe it's more like I) learned quite a bit about the original thanksgiving. Even our homeschool group study this as a group. To keep the theme going, we made a thankful tree. I'm not the most artistic, but I think with the help of the thankful leaves, it turned out pretty cute.

Then we made place mats for all of the cousins. Both kids worked really hard on them and I did the hot glue afterwards.

In our thanksgiving unit, we got to grow corn. Well, corn seed is not that available in the mountains, so I used pop corn. Who knows, it's not like I'm going to plant it. Sure enough...
they only took a few days before they started to grow.

Both kids got a foam craft to do and they are showing them off. Klara's is a turkey and Kaleb's is a pilgrim.
No comments:
Post a Comment