Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July in Phoenix

All I can say right now is UGH>>> I can't seem to re-arrange these pics to be in the order I want on Blogger. Urgh!! So here is Klara asleep the day after we saw fireworks. They started the show at 9:30pm and we got home after 10:30pm. So it was a late night for the kiddos. And yes, she is sitting at the table asleep.
And here are the fireworks...a pic that Clif got...good job! This is before the show...we were waiting in a grassy area and it was only 103 with no breeze. Quite hot!
The kids got to run around before the show to release some excited energy.
This pic is of earlier in the day. My mom had bought these plates that you can color on and make your own design. This is what the kids did and they love their plates.

No comments: