It's VBS time and this year it's "BoomerRang Express". Here is the hat I made. I bought it as a plain brown hat from Michaels and then used what I had at home for decorations.

I made a train (keeping with the vbs theme) of the motto this year.
"Follow, Worship, Live through Him!"

Some smart people at church made this train.....so had to get a pic with the kids.

Kaleb in his class. Klara is in the nursery during the night.

Last night's rec time.....trying to stay dry.....but not complaining about the rain. We got 1/2"!!

A side note. I went to the dr....again....since my last illness of sinus, double ear infection and bronchitis was not gone after meds were done. The dr said I still have all of the same illnesses but much worse. She said that if I had gone another 2 weeks without meds, then I would have ended up in the hospital. Geesh. So 5 prescriptions later, I'm on my way. Of course this has to happen the same time as vbs where you have to give 150% to the kids....so that's been a struggle. However, we are making it through. This morning, Clif headed to the dr himself. He certainly has the sinus infection too. So we could use some prayer for healing. Our little family is having quite the time trying to get and then stay healthy. Please hold us up in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment