Monday, January 12, 2009

New Years 2009

We stayed home for the new year. We had appetizers for dinner and noise makers to keep us busy.
The kids got these "mega horns"....but I'm not sure mega is a strong enough word. These were like air horns!!! But the kids had fun and they got to blow them outside.....mostly. I'm not sure where they are now........hmmm. Dex stayed up too and chewed on his new toys.
Kaleb made it to 10pm and he almost exploded when the ball dropped. We kept telling him to watch the tv for the ball to drop. Well, he lost it when the ball didn't make a big mess when it "fell". I think his little 5 yr old brain thought the ball would literally fall and break. Mixed with being overtired and stimulated....it was a big cry fest. So I rocked him and explained why the ball did not hit the ground and he fell asleep. Here's daddy trying to get him to bed.

No comments: