Kaleb had his b-day party on Saturday since the kids were really sick for his original date. I made his cake. I don't know what went wrong but this was the worst looking cake and a huge pain to make. So I drenched it in frosting and covered with army guys. Kaleb said it was the best cake ever.....he made his moms day since I was ready to throw it out the window 3 times.
He felt he had to cover his mouth during the b-day song so not to blow out the candles too soon.
His friends were here to celebrate. A few couldn't make it but we still took the group pic.
Then after all the sugar of the cake they went outside to play.
He had a fun day and will celebrate with his cousins next sat. Pretty lucky guy to get 3 b-days this year.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment