We went to Sears this weekend and here are a few of the photos I liked. We ended up buying the 2nd family photo with us on our tummies. This was the best part of our day...but read on.


What a trooper the kids were. Kaleb has a awful cough at night so he was a bit sleepy that day. Klara had not eaten and had a fever....I now think she has "hand-foot and mouth disease" as of tonight. A call to the dr will better clarify tomorrow. Her mouth looks like a bomb went off and she has the classic sores on her hands and feet as of this evening (Sunday night). So I may end up with the whole week off of day care and I can only pray that Kaleb doesn't catch it and ruin our b-day plans for this weekend. Oh, and while I'm on this pitty party I'm having tonight.....Dexter may have prostate cancer, but we would only know if we spend $400 for the x-ray, ultrasound, anesthesia, and lab fees. That doesn't include meds he would need. Currently he is on a bland diet....boiled chicken and rice and 4 antibiotics daily for 10 days. Then we go from there......boo hoo.



What a trooper the kids were. Kaleb has a awful cough at night so he was a bit sleepy that day. Klara had not eaten and had a fever....I now think she has "hand-foot and mouth disease" as of tonight. A call to the dr will better clarify tomorrow. Her mouth looks like a bomb went off and she has the classic sores on her hands and feet as of this evening (Sunday night). So I may end up with the whole week off of day care and I can only pray that Kaleb doesn't catch it and ruin our b-day plans for this weekend. Oh, and while I'm on this pitty party I'm having tonight.....Dexter may have prostate cancer, but we would only know if we spend $400 for the x-ray, ultrasound, anesthesia, and lab fees. That doesn't include meds he would need. Currently he is on a bland diet....boiled chicken and rice and 4 antibiotics daily for 10 days. Then we go from there......boo hoo.
1 comment:
That sounds awful!! I hope Klara is doing a little better today! Sorry to hear about your dog too...we thought Bailee had cancer a year ago but turned out it was nothing..maybe all will turn out well!
Jenn
Post a Comment