Thursday, August 21, 2008

I (we) Made It

Ahh, the first day of school is over....I'll never have that day again....you know, first born, stay at home mom, great big school bus....again, ahh. I stayed pretty busy that day but I was like a kid at Christmas when 2:30pm rolled around. Klara and I waited and waited and waited...and waited some more for the bus. It finally arrived around 3:15pm (which felt like eternity!!). I was so, no wait....SOOOO happy to see him. He did great and he was most excited that he got to play on the playground 2 times in one day!! Today was day 2....and I'm proud to say I did much better. Only a few tears to fight back as he got on the bus to go. We are now dealing with new issues...he has a hard time adjusting to life back at home. He's been a little aggressive with his sister and then he takes a little nap. I knew we would have this adjustment to make and we'll get thru it. Thanks for all the words of encouragement that has come my way by emails and phone. I'm still glad the "first day of school" is over....it was rough.

No comments: