Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's Playing!!!

Kaleb had another game today. I don't know why the difference (not that I'm complaining) but he is starting to play the game!! It all started this past Thursday. We got to practice early and he and I kicked our ball around. We started to play and slowly the other team members started to join in. He did all the stretches that coach asked him to and all the practice too. They swore that I bribed him, but I didn't. So then I didn't know if he would play or not at the actual game, but again, he did! I followed the same procedure as practice day and he did great. Again, he followed instructions from his coach and chased after the ball. I was so proud.

This is the team's sign.
He's running....and kicked the ball!!
The ref did not show, so Clif was asked to step in. Of course, we are first timers and had to clue what to do....but Clif rose to the task and did awesome! I think he made have found a new hobby.
I just have to show off one more pic. This one is Kaleb throwing the ball in. Can you tell how happy I am??

No comments: