Thursday, May 22, 2008

Safety Fair 2008

Every year at the elementary school there is a safety fair....and we try to go each year for something different to do. This was the first time that Kaleb got in the jump house. As you can see, he was the only one and what really helped was when I told him to jump on it like he does at home on his bed (that he gets in trouble for). Then he knew what to do and loved it....until someone else came in.
There were all sorts of emergency vehicles there. They got in an ambulance, fire truck, saw a police car and a seat belt demo....the most talked about one was the helicopter!! So after many pics, I settled on this one to show you.
The mascot, Safety Pup, was roaming around. Kaleb (another first) agreed to take a pic by him. We also got a pic of Kaleb with Smokey the Bear....but again, I thought one pic was enough for now.
Klara is really a "monkey see, monkey do" girl. She also loved the bounce house (only alone) and I got this pic of her in mid-air. Since this was her first time also, I got some video of her as well.
Here is Klara's video of her jumping. Eventhough she didn't catch a ton of air, she had a great time. I almost had to climb in there in order to get her out of there. It was a great day and they both took really great naps afterwards.

No comments: