Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally, I have a few moments to update. Let's see.....Clif had 2 hernias repaired on Dec 18th which gave him 6 weeks on disability. Yes, it was a bit planned that way. I (nekol) was in a drama at chruch for Christmas eve. It was a great chance for me to be my normal drama self.


We headed to his parents for Christmas with all the family there. What a nice time that was. The kids all played together and food was great!

(a few pics of their Christmas outfits)
We then went to my parents for New Years and spent some time with Great Granny.
(My Granny Nadine)
When we came back home, it snowed on us pretty good. This is a pic of the kids and I sleding in our front yard. I think I had more fun then they did. Hey, we don't get snow like this in Texas.

Kaleb and I Klara and I



Klara in the snow Kaleb loves it!!

a snow tunnel a close up
That's it for now. I'll do more soon!!

No comments: