Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kaleb's 4th birthday party



Ahh, what a great time Kaleb had at this birthday. All the kids (and some parents too) were dressed up. In this pic, we are missing 2 little ones, but overall, it was the best pic I got. Do you see the birthday boy?? He knows to sit all the to the back of the couch and I was unable to get him to move forward to be seen. It was a fun filled weekend with his MeMa and PaPa being here and all the fun activities.

Kaleb loved his cake. In fact, we just finished it last night. Sams Club did a great job! They made his cake to look like a pirate scene and I made sure they spelled his name right. We had such a fun time. Tonight is Halloween and I'll get a few pics of the kids tonight and then post those as well (our silly pumpkins too). Have fun and stay safe tonight.

No comments: