Thursday, September 27, 2007

Welcome

Ahh, our first entry into our blog and not much to say. I know, exciting. I guess I'll start off by giving you an update. Clif and I have been married now for 6 years and have 2 kids.....Kaleb who is almost 4 and Klara who is almost 19 months. Let's not forget Dexter (our Boxer) and he's 6 now. We currently have our house for sale and we have no plans on where we would go next. We REALLY want to move to Colorado Springs, but we fear (yes fear) that Phoenix may be more the reality. However, we know it will become clear to us when this house actually sells. We've only had a handful of viewers to see our house and no takers. I feel desperate at times since we have neighbors that are less than neighborly.


Kaleb

We are currently working on Kaleb's pirate/costume party for Oct 27th. Now how fun will that be....plus it's a good excuse to wear those costumes more than once. We are also "home-schooling" him with pre-school material. He is doing great. This is a picture taken today of him 1st tracing and then writing his own name!! He is all about Spiderman, swords, guns, pirates, and sleeping on the floor. He has decided that he does not like his toddler bed anymore and has waited long enough for a "big boy bed". Since his crib/toddler bed converts, we will be getting his full size mattress tomorrow. Maybe then he will stop sleeping with the dog.
Klara

Are all girls over the top drama queens or just ours? What a ball of fire she is. I didn't know girls were this much fun. I already love playing with her hair and seeing how fast I can get it done before she wiggles. She loves her brother and tries to keep up with him. Words are improving past the "mommy language" stage...you know, the words that only mommy understands because I'm around her 24/7. She grunts for her sippey cup, says "uh oh iioh" Uh oh spaghetti-oh, "huh uh" no, "uh huh" yes, "bye-bye y'll" bye-bye ya'all, etc....wow, translations are harder than I thought. She struggles to stay at 20 pounds and is currently teething yet again her bottom first molars.
Dexter
What can I say....he's a great dog with the kids. He sure puts up with quite a bit. Here he is sporting the Superman cape, posing for the picture, and can't wait to have this removed. He has been kicked out of his bed multiple times during the week by Kaleb barging in. Klara likes to play in his water bowl and all Dex wants is to sleep in the sun.
Well, that's a brief update. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to comments. I'll do my best at keeping this updated, but for now, dinner is ready!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Good!!! Hopefully your better at keeping up with it than I was. I haven't posted to ours (http://knmcreations.blogspot.com/ since July 2005....oops!!!

The Jungs

Anonymous said...

I love it! I want one now, it looks like a fun way to stay connected. Thanks!
Colleen, Rob and Olivia

Kendra said...

Best of luck on selling your house. We pray that God's hand will be in it all. We recently sold ours for a great price and moved to Cheshire for now. We are renting right now for a variety of reasons. Anyways don't let this crazy market get you down. We sold ours with a great realtor in 42 days!
Kendra, Chip, Ryan, Reagan, & Jack

Patricia Loyd said...

Cool!